Where's my rabbit that will guide me to world through the Looking-Glass?
I'd like to find myself in a world where i don't need to worry about my lack of courage, where each imagination is possible, where cats can fly and Johny Depp is Mad Hatter and where White Rabit serves tea. There i would be self-confident. There would be open paths going nowhere. There would be danger that i can face. Stars would shine brightly and moon would be within reach; big, round and enchanting. Absolum would give me twisted advices and Mad Hatter would make me smile and dance. White rabbit would be hasten and i'd be chasing it without knowing why. And there would be no need to explain myself or thinking on and on: should i or shouldn't i do this?!. I could become small and hide under the leaf any time i feel blue. I'd have my own Mad Hatter who believes in me no matter what. I can imagine this long, long conversations with Caterppilar about universe and matters of utmost importance.
I'd like to let my imagination run. With no need of stoping.I want my Wonderland. Where I'd just be myself and be happy. Where i wouldn't have to think whether to folow my heart or listen to voice of reason. Couse i'd know, just as Alice finally did: who i am and what am i doing on this world. :) Sooner or later i will find my "wonderland"
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz